Sunday, September 14, 2014

that in between temp

The weather is getting cooler, which I am enjoying. I like sweater/sweatshirt weather. Although this week it's supposed to be in the 70's...which is wonderful, too!

Last night I noticed we are kind of at that in between temperature in our house. Not cold...but not hot - but I wouldn't say it's the perfect temp either...as described below.

My in-laws stayed at our place last night and we had a bonfire in our backyard. It was a bit chilly out so when we came inside to go to bed, I turned the heater on, made sure it was facing our bed, and tucked myself under the covers.

It wasn't long until Aaron started snoring, so then I decided to get up and turn the fan on with the heater.
A few hours later I woke up sweating, so I got up and turned the heater off.
I then woke up another hour later, still warm, so I turned the AC unit in our room on and the fan off.
Aaron woke up next, cold as could be, so he turned the AC off and went to back to bed.
I woke up to his snoring, and got up and turned the fan back on.
I was thankful when morning rolled around and it was time to get out of bed. Ugh! I think I got my exercise last night.

On an unrelated note, after meeting today Aaron and I came home and began tearing shingles off our roof. Our steel for the roof is in at the lumber yard so on Wednesday Aaron and Myron will begin steeling our roof! Another step closer to finishing up our house!

2 comments: