Sunday, September 7, 2014

miciaha

With the announcement yesterday of our arriving puppy in the spring, I can't help but think back to my puppy I got summer of my freshman year in high school.
Kizer will always hold that special place in my heart that I don't think can ever be replaced. 


As a puppy, we carried her around the house like a baby. She was just too much of a darling not to!



I attended dog obedience with her, and even showed her in the Sportsman's Show at the Fargo Dome. She did pretty good! 



I've thought about bringing her here and not getting a puppy quite yet. But then she's always been a house dog in the winters and I would feel bad moving her out to a kennel. Aaron doesn't want a house dog. 
I also know she has a wonderful life in the country with Kolby at my parents'. She can go swimming in the lake (she loves swimming), spend time down at the barn scavenging through the horse pasture, go for walks with mom, and chase chipmunks. (Sorry Will!)
Lastly, even though I love her so dearly much, Aaron doesn't have that attachment. I would like a dog that could be "ours" and not just "mine". 


So Miciaha, if you could read, know that you could never, ever be replaced and I will always look forward to coming "home" and being greeted by your wagging tail and lip that smiles when you get excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment