Wednesday, September 10, 2014

currently...{september 2014 edition}


<> listening: enya on pandora - there's just something so soothing about this genre of music after a full day of being with kinders

<> eating: just finished off a long john I got at the grocery store

<> drinking: pepsi

<> wearing: sioux sweatpants and sweatshirt

<> feeling: accomplished - I had a good day with the kids - no meltdowns!!

<> weather: cloudy and chilly - very fall like out! 45 degrees to be exact

<> wanting: another pair of Allegria shoes - so comfortable 

<> needing: nothing necessarily - my needs are all being met :) 

<> thinking: I should really cut out these apples for my kids tomorrow - we're doing an apple unit this week...

<> enjoying: the thought that this evening Aaron will come in early from his "equipment workshop" and a movie is planned - complete with popcorn and creamy chocolate milk! {that really sounds like we're kids, doesn't it...ha!}

<> missing: my mom and sistas

1 comment: