Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Good Bye 2014!

2014 was a good year. It wasn't as eventful as 2013, but there were still a few changes and things to get used to. Aaron and I continued to adapt to married life. We worked more on, and almost finished, the main level of our house, and I got my first teaching job!
I'm looking forward to 2015 and the plateauing of our life. No more stressing about job hunting (hopefully ha!) or finding a place to live. We can just live and enjoy life as a couple (+ 2 cats and a puppy arriving in March) for awhile!
I have three main new years resolutions this year.
1.) Drink more water
2.) Be more diligent in planning and making meals. (This was a new years resolution last year, and was a fail, so I'm trying for it again!)
3.) Become a "comment-er" on blogs I read. I am so bad at commenting on blogs I enjoy reading/posts I like.

"Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one." -Brad Paisley

No comments:

Post a Comment