Friday, December 19, 2014

Vacation

The 
kindergartners 
were super excited 
the beginning of the
day, but by the end they
were a bit on the tired and
cranky side! What a stimulating
(almost over stimulating for some)
day it was today! We fit in a small party, 
the kids got to open Christmas gifts from me,
we went to the local movie theatre and watched
'Anabelle's Wish', we played a few games, I got 17 hugs,
and the kids were out the door! The sun is shining brightly
as it makes its way towards sunset, the temperature is a warm 36 
degrees, the snow is melting, my feet are up as I munch on Christmas
treats, and I 
have full 
two weeks 
of vacation 
coming up!
I'm looking forward to waking up without an alarm, drinking coffee in the morning without
being rushed, working more with the settings on my camera, and spending time with family!
Let the Vince Gill Christmas Pandora station continue!

1 comment: