Saturday, December 6, 2014

A few posts back I made the announcements that a German Shepherd puppy would be joining our family this spring! I found out today it may be sooner than we expected. A litter is due in February, which means the puppy would be making its appearance in our home in March. (If all goes as planned.)
I've missed having a dog around - and I am getting so excited! Here are the parents!


On a side note, I rearranged our furniture again today. There's just something about rearranged furniture that makes the room seem fresh and clean. (Maybe because I was able to clean behind the piano for the first time since it was moved in. Yikes!)
Aaron had weekend duty at the plant, so I appreciated the fact that our flooring is old, and I was able to heave and ho the piano around on my own without worrying too much about scratching the floor.


So for my family, that I wish could just drop in for the afternoon to see it, here is the arrangement for the month of December!

4 comments:

  1. I like this arrangement for awhile, the piano fits well there, I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks cozy! sure do wish I could drop in for a chat! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness is that Nadia (the mom) That is Brea's mom!! If you get one of her pups we need a play date FOR SURE when you visit this neck of the woods!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Nadia! Nadia and Yogi!! I'm so excited. A play date would be so fun! My grandparents still have their home outside of Sheldon so we will be back this summer. Would be fun!!

      Delete