Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas 2014

It was a special Christmas this year, having all of my husband's family together at one time. The last month for my in-laws has been tough. About three weeks ago my husband's grandpa had a heart attack. A few days after his heart attack, we found out my father-in-law has non-hodgkin's lymphoma. It's hard to put into words the feelings you have after hearing news like that.
I'm so thankful for the last four days, which included laughter and happiness mixed in with a touch of sadness and tears.
My amazing mother-in-law making some amazing Christmas goodies.
'Ticket to Ride' was played religiously. I do think Thing 1 (Lana's term the boys) was having a good time, contrary to what it looks like here!
One side of the table during our big Christmas dinner.
The other side of the table. At least Nathan, Heather, and Aaron were paying attention! :)
I snapped this photo of my grandparents-in-law during our photo shoot. They held hands the whole time.
Aaron and Vernon
Cousins - working together

No comments:

Post a Comment