Sunday, November 23, 2014

PC week 1

Last Sunday I decided I would do a photo challenge. I would try to be more detailed in my photo taking. Well, it was harder than I thought. I'm in the market for a DSLR camera but still haven't decided if I'll go with Canon or Nikon. So until then, these photos are/will be taken with my handy phone.
Melted snow on a leaf

And my eldest sister also participated! :) Thank you Kristin!
"We had heavy rain last night, leaving delicate droplets on the very tips of branches and leaves."

2 comments:

  1. As you can tell I'm catching up on my blog reading haha Have you got a DSLR yet? I totally recommend a Canon if you haven't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did end up getting a Nikon. I wasn't sure at all which to get - I should have messaged you before committing to one!

      Delete