Saturday, November 8, 2014

life lately

It must be the weekend - I have time to blog!

One thing I've learned since I started teaching is even when you aren't there (as in your classroom with your kids) your mind is pretty much always there. I couldn't fall asleep the other night because I was thinking of one of my boys and why it's just not clicking with him. Aaron told me, "just shut your brain off for the night!" I wish I could! Now, as I sit here on Saturday and take a deep breath because there is no school on Monday and Tuesday (hooray!), I'm thinking about a few bulletin boards I can switch up and what in the world I can do with that ugly corner by the sink.

Aside from that, currently:
+ I am looking forward to a visit from my mom and step-dad this Saturday/Sunday/Monday!
+ Christmas music is being played in full force now. (Well, when hubby's not around. Did you know he doesn't care much for Christmas music?)
+ I still wish it would snow...and it looks like my wish might come true! Some winter weather is supposed to be hitting this Sunday night. Maybe my parents will get snowed in here?! ;)
+ Right before the picture below was taken, G&T were running full speed from one end of our house to the other. Why are cats so weird sometimes? I walked out of our bedroom to find the rugs in our living room all pushed up against the wall. Apparently the rugs help slow their speed and prevent them from running into the wall/piano. Anyways, here's a picture of our felines, exhausted from their strenuous exercise.


No comments:

Post a Comment