Saturday, November 1, 2014

I will regret saying this...

I know I will regret posting this when February rolls around but, I'm ready for snow! I'm excited to see the white flakes coming down and coating everything that is brown and blah in a pretty, crisp white. My sisters and I used to get so excited when the first snow appeared - it meant we could set up the farm set. I remember doing cartwheels and flips in the living room when we saw that first flake even if it did melt right away!
In honor of my anxiousness (if that makes sense) I'm currently listening to Christmas music and I just ordered some pretty sweaters for winter. I'm also excitedly thinking about the upcoming festivities this month will bring. 
I can honestly say, with the turn of another calendar month, that we are getting into my favorite time of the year!

Glimpse of a past Christmas

1 comment:

  1. I'm embarrassed to say this but I've been listening to Christmas music, too.

    ReplyDelete