Saturday, January 10, 2015

Today was the type of day where you shove your fingers into the vents after you get into your already running vehicle because it is just too bone-chilling cold out! This whole last week has been nasty.
We had some vehicle things to do at my in-laws in the country today. I should have known Aaron would pack the guns into the G6 so we could go shooting while there! There are a few less limbs on trees, a couple more holes in stumps, less snow on a few branches, and one less rabbit running around. (Insert glare face from me, here.)
I was able to try out my lil Annie Oakley again. That's what I've started calling my little pink Christmas present from Aaron. As I was standing in the above picture, I can remember the thought crossing my mind: I wish it was baseball cap wearing weather instead of wool scarves and ear muff wearing weather. But then Aaron told me what to aim for and my thoughts were all back on the task at hand. (Well, for the second it took me to shoot the stump anyway!) Yes, it was a terribly cold day in North Dakota, but it was fun hanging out with my best buddy on this 10th day of two thousand fifteen.
By the way, the above shot gun was a gift from Aaron for my birthday a couple years ago. He knows how to give such romantic gifts! :) Just wait until I can start buying him halters, bridles, and brushes when he gets a horse!
But you know what, it's fun doing hobbies together! He enjoys shooting, so I'm happy to oblige and shoot with him. Being together is sometimes all that counts.
Okay, I'm done being mushy online.

No comments:

Post a Comment