Friday, January 16, 2015

homework + winter decor

The flu has been raging through my classroom this week. Actually, the whole school has been hit. Tonight I ran into one of the moms of my student who has been sick this whole week and she mentioned how extremely happy her daughter had been that I sent home homework. She sees her older sister doing homework and she really, really wants to have homework as well. As soon as she mentioned that, my thoughts traveled to the Lisbon house when I would sit upstairs in the little bedroom, on the chest from grandma and grandpa, with an old purple/green trapper and pretend to be doing homework. The chest would be a "bus seat". I love when little remembrances of the past sneak up and you remember something you haven't thought of for a long, long time. Anyways, here is a glimpse of room K3, mid January. Winter projects are fun to do!

1 comment: