Saturday, January 31, 2015

Stitch Fix #1

I discovered something new last month and I am loving it! Stitch Fix! I got my first "fix" today and am scheduled for another "fix" the end of February. I'm already excited! Out of the five things my stylist, Alexandra, picked out, I decided to keep two. It wasn't that I didn't like the other three items, I just didn't think they looked the best on me.
A couple of the style suggestions with the clothes that were sent.
The things I sent back. Loved the material, quality, and comfort of them...just didn't like what I looked like in them! :)
The jean jacket and dress I kept. I figure I can wear the dress in the
winter to school or in the summer. Pretty functional!
Two things I'm loving about StitchFix: 
1. You can give your stylist your style Pinterest board link. So all those styles I'm drooling over on Pinterest, maybe a few will get in my closet! :)
2. I may get things in the mail that I originally wouldn't try if I saw in the store. Maybe I'll try some new styles that I will end up loving!

1 comment:

  1. What a cool concept, this Stitch Fix thing! I love the dress you kept. I hope you continue to post your "fixes!" :-)

    ReplyDelete