Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Happy Anniversary, Aaron

Three years already since we said our vows.
Our wedding felt like it took a second, and with a snap of a finger, three years are past.

I don't think I would change a thing about our love life. We started dating our freshman years of college and knew within three months that we would get married. But, with advice from our parents, we waited four years to get married until we were both through with college.


We had lots of time to plan our big day, and there isn't much about our wedding that I would change. I would pick Medora again as the location, and I would pick the same dress, the same cake, the same venue, the same officiant...


...and definitely the same groom. :)


Of course there were behind the scenes things that happened...
...it rained almost all day before our wedding and we had all gotten tickets for the Medora Musical. 
We got rained out.


... Aaron's ring was too tight and his finger started turning blue. The ring came off soon after the ceremony!


...the stomach flu raged through my family members the week after our wedding and the day after our reception (we had a large reception a week after our wedding, in Fargo) I got the stomach flu, bad, at my in-laws. It also was the day we were planning on moving to Beulah since Aaron started his job on Monday. So, without AC in Aaron's little pickup, me with the stomach flu, and a 90+ degree day, we set off on our life together.


Aaron, if you're reading this, Happy Anniversary. I love you.
Can't wait to see what the next few years have in store!
(and with that, I think I'm going to go listen to "If I Could Make a Living Out of Loving You" by Clay Walker...just to reminisce walking back down the aisle for the first time as husband and wife!)

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary, you goofballs! :) and, errr, sorry about the stomach flu....

    ReplyDelete