Friday, May 27, 2016

start of summer vacation 2016

I've realized it's not the fact that I can sleep in until 10 o'clock; but rather, what I enjoy most about summer vacation is the fact that I can wake up at normal time but then not have to get dressed and hustle around in the morning to leave by 7:30am. I can enjoy breakfast, I can read, I can blog browse...

Yesterday, my first day of summer vacation, found me in Bismarck. I had to get the key code activated for our vehicle, I changed my address on my drivers licence (I still had my GF address from almost three years ago!!), had my hair appointment, and had lunch with my grandma at Olive Garden. Surprisingly, I didn't do any shopping at the mall. I just didn't feel like it! Also, a bunch of the streets were blocked off by the mall for Donald Trump, who was speaking at the civic center.

"The federal government needs to get out of the way of North Dakota coal and energy," Donald Trump speaks in a media conference before his speech.

I agree! 

Anyways, today will find me at Shopko, shopping for my trip next week! Surprisingly, I really like their tank tops for summer and they don't break the bank, like Athleta. So, if you live close to a Shopko, I would recommend their tank tops and athletic wear. :) 

HAPPY SUMMER!

2 comments: