Monday, June 27, 2016

Being Healthy

It was a lot of little things.

How much I was huffing and puffing on my AZ/NV/UT trip...
My clothes feel tight and I feel like I look bumpy and lumpy when I look in the mirror...
I'm the heaviest I've ever been...
I hear myself saying, "ah, not a good picture..." more and more because I don't like what I look like in pictures...

14 days ago I decided to make a change. (I've waited this long to write a post about it because I wanted to see if I could keep going...) I'm consciously trying to drink 6-8 cups of water a day, take Ruger on a two mile walk/run every day, do Jillian Michaels every day, not binge eat on sweets, and eat healthy every meal. I'm trying to get a fruit, veggie, and some type of meat in every meal as well as not drink as much milk. I'm trying to limit myself to milk on my cereal and one cup at lunch time.

I admit, I feel like it's been easier to do all this now that school is out and I have all day to get those things done. I'm hoping it'll continue once school starts up again!!

*gulp* So, my starting weight was 189. And after 14 days, I am down to 178. Once I get to 160, I'm buying myself a new pair of cowboy boots! :)


2 comments: