Sunday, May 15, 2016

Kimball Bottoms

When Aaron mentioned he wanted to go to the desert today after church, I nodded halfheartedly but said, "why not wait until you're done with the outage and I'm out of school?" I could think of a million things I could do today - adding grades to powerschool, correcting, making things for the May birthdays "muncheon" tomorrow, finishing my purchase orders for school...

We did go, though, and I am so glad we did. Aaron's been working long hours because of the outage at his plant, and I've been a bit stressed from school. It was nice to get away for awhile and not think about all the stuff going on.

It was a really cool place, this "desert" aka Kimball Bottoms OHV area. It's owned by the Army Core of Engineers and there are over 400 acres of trails. The Missouri river borders it which made for sandy, beautiful riding.


No comments:

Post a Comment