Saturday, December 12, 2015

1st snowfall of 2015-2016

We had our first true snowfall yesterday and oh, our boy! I'd kick the snow and he'd run and try to jump on it. When I walked, he would pounce at my feet and then jump back and cock his head. What a strange sound the snow makes under my boots! I chased him around the yard until I was fully out of breath and my mouth was watering. It felt wonderful!
That evening, I gave Rue a pig ear to chew on as Aaron and I started a Christmas movie. He loves to bury his "goods" in the couch cushions and behind chairs but last night he buried it under something new - Aaron's leg. We got a good laugh from that as he dug under Aaron's leg, pushed the pig ear underneath, and then made the motions with his head of pushing dirt or whatever he was imagining back over it.

1 comment: