Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2016 Resolutions

Yikes, I did not do well on my resolutions for 2015. My three for 2015 were to drink more water, comment more on blogs, and do better at meal planning. I think I'm going to recycle two of those resolutions and then add another for 2016.
1. Drink more water
2. MEAL PLAN
3. Read more and less computer/phone screen time
I remember a few summers ago I read like crazy. I probably went through two to three books a week. Of course I wasn't teaching then, but there's no reason why I can't finish one book in a month now. So one book (or more) a month is my goal. I already started and finished one yesterday...so I've got a good start!
Aaron's big resolution for this year is to finish the basement and put new flooring in our living room/hallway/entry upstairs. If that happens, he can put up the trim and completely finish the upstairs. Yay!
Happy New Year all! We'll be heading to my in-laws on New Years Eve for the weekend. In the mean time, I'm cleaning (I cannot believe how much hair Ruger is shedding! German Shepherds sure are generous with their hair.), making steak for supper tonight, and washing clothes. This is my last full day off of school for Christmas break here at home so I'm enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment