Sunday, November 22, 2015

Stitchfix #10

My Stitchfix boxes have not been, well, very good lately. Am I getting pickier? Maybe. Am I getting tired of Stitchfix? Maybe. Anyways, let's jump right in.
Item #1: Blue Blazer. The fabric reminded me of something I would guess would be in style 20-30 years ago. Sending back. Plus, I don't have much that would go with it...

Item #2: Black/Grey Sweater. Too boxy. Sending back.

Item #3: Plaid Shirt. It was okay, but almost every store has these plaid shirts...for a lot cheaper. Sending back.

Item #4: Blanket Scarf. I was really excited about this because I love scarves and I've seen some really cute blanket scarves. This one, though, I wasn't crazy about. I couldn't wear black with it, and I don't have any dark blue dress pants or skirts. (If I was keeping the scarf, I would want to be able to wear it to school and on Sundays...not just with jeans.) Sending back.

Item #5: Rust Colored Skinny Pants. This is the one thing I did keep! I find myself wearing boots almost every day to school. And I have a lot of black tops so these would look nice with a black top and black boots. Keeping.

I decided to stop Stitchfix now until at least after the Holidays. We'll see if I start up again in January. Like I've mentioned before, I've been disappointed in my boxes lately so...they've been fun, but we'll see if they continue. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I thought I'd give them one more try in Dec and if I don't keep anything, I'll probably stop. They are fun to get in the mail though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should blog your Stitch Fixes, too, Liz!! My sister gets them, too, so I get to live vicariously through a few people until I can justify getting them myself! ;-)

      Delete