Friday, November 20, 2015

Happy (almost) Holidays

Random ramblings for this Friday:

Mom took a few pictures for us last weekend. Yay for getting our Christmas photos done!

Our nephew was born this week. Cullen, can't wait to meet you!

It's my favorite time of the year. We've been super busy working with turkeys, pilgrims, and native americans in school. And after this, we'll start Christmas projects. It's a fun time of the year to be in Kindergarten.

My Stitchfix came yesterday. Post about that to come tomorrow.

My stepsister is headed this way for Thanksgiving next week. Excited to see her and her boys! (and to have a short school week next week!)

And that's about it. Now I'm off to clean the cat house. (New Years Resolution for 2016: keep up with the litter box...icky!)

2 comments:

  1. Our dog helps us keep the litter box clean....maybe Ruger could earn his keep that way?? (so gross, I know...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found someone to watch our kitten! Hope you aren't cleaning the cat house on my account!

    ReplyDelete