Friday, November 13, 2015

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!

Today is my middlest sister's birthday!
 Where do I start? Let's see...growing up she had an awesome farm set she would set up after the first snow fall. She was a goose whisperer to five Canadian geese she got in the mail. I loved going to grandma and grandpa I's during Christmas with her. And whenever we're together we can't help but start laughing over something. Honestly, whenever I leave after spending time with her, my stomach muscles and smiling muscles feel like they've had a nice workout!
Elizabeth, there are just so many memories I could mention that I'm thankful for, but for now I'll just mention how much I'm looking forward to the next 60 years with you, and with Kristin, and the memories that will be made! 
(South Carolina in June, in particular...!)
Happy Birthday! 

2 comments:

  1. Sure do love you little sis. :)

    (btw, what were we doing in the first picture?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice thoughts of fun times, many more to come

    ReplyDelete