Friday, August 7, 2015

And into August!

...we bought a new vehicle

...I continued to work in my classroom. Lots of work left to do!

...Ruger started to LOVE his pool. He doesn't play in it, but he loves to sit and lay in it when it is super hot out, which, it has been a lot lately. 

...Elizabeth came and visited and we went to the musical!

...we finally started building our fence in the back yard. Thanks for the help mom and Will!! We already love it. 

...especially this guy!

...and occasionally this has been happening. 4 months old!

Today we leave for my in-laws for the weekend (haven't been there all summer!) and then on Thursday I'm meeting my step sister in Billings for a quick getaway. Finally taking advantage of the fact that we live *kind of* close to each other?!
And that, I think will be a wrap of my summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment