Thursday, August 20, 2015

2015-2016 Classroom

I came home from school around 3 o'clock today, planning on staying home and not going back in until Monday. The longer I stuck around at home playing the Ruger, though, the more things kept popping into my head about various things that I should and could get done. So, around 5:30 I headed back into school and ended up bringing my camera, which worked out great because you have to wait awhile for the laminater to heat up so I was able to snap some pictures.
I'm about ready for the meet and greet on Wednesday, I think, except for some minor things that I can get done on Monday during our three hour work time after in-service. I already feel much more at ease from last year and it is so nice to know, now, what worked in my classroom and what didn't, what I can change, what I can keep the same, etc.
One big thing I'm excited about this year is the calendar binders I put together for the kids. Last year, by the end of the year, it was so hard to get my kids to stay focused and engaged during calendar time...so by using these binders I'm hoping they will stay a little more engaged and get more out of calendar time! We'll see!
Anyways, here is my classroom for the year of 2015-2016! (And yay for getting tables this year!! I already am loving them much more than my desks last year!)
p.s. - I started up stitch fix again! Next fix is scheduled to arrive next Thursday!


2 comments:

  1. Bright and colorful! Have a wonderful year

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fun reading corner! Everything looks perfect - lucky kids who get to call you their teacher this year! Good luck with year 2!

    ReplyDelete