Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Stitch Fix #4

I received a stitch fix last Thursday....and it seems like we were so busy bustling around getting things ready to go to my in-laws the next day that I didn't get a chance to take pictures! All my previous stitch fixes I had marked down on the calendar when they would be arriving. This one though, I completely forgot it would be showing up so it was a wonderful surprise when I saw the box! Just shows how quickly April sped by for us.
This time around was the first time I requested something: black capri's. Here they are, shown below. I love them. The shirt is from The Nines, my new favorite boutique store. (For my May stitch fix I requested summer-y, comfy, casual clothes. I'm excited to see what my stylist will put together!)
I also received a purple blouse that I kept. I have absolutely nothing purple in my closet, so I thought it'd be a nice addition!
There were two tank tops blouses in the box but I like blouses/shirts/tanks that are a little longer - and the ones I got hit right at my waist. I also wasn't fond of the print. Lastly, the fifth item I received was a royal blue blazer. I just didn't think I would wear it enough or have enough things in my closet to go with it so it was shipped back.
I've decided May will be my last stitch fix until school starts up again in August. After graduating from college and landing my first teaching job, I really needed professional clothes and Stitch Fix was an awesome way to build up my professional dress wardrobe. Now that summer is almost here and I won't be teaching, I don't really think I need to be receiving any new clothes. I'll more than likely be throwing on t-shirts and shorts 99% of the time anyways.
Ahhh I can almost taste summer it's so close - 3 weeks left of school after this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment