Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Classroom Ramblings

I'm already thinking about my classroom for next year. I wonder if that's odd!? This year I decorated a little bit, but decorations and classroom set up was definitely not high on my priority list. There was so much to think about this first year of teaching curriculum wise, school wise, teacher wise...
I didn't bring anything home to work on today after school, which was nice, so I browsed pinterest for classroom inspiration aka ways to decorate my classroom this summer!
This kindergarten blog was so fun to look at - which is where all these pictures are from below. One thing I really like is her desk area. Right now my desk is facing the kids but it honestly doesn't need to be. I am rarely at my desk when the kids are in the room so if I could do something like below, it would be perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment