Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Stitch Fix #2

Today I received my second Stitch Fix! I've only been looking forward to it for a month! There were some keepers in the box, as well as some sender-backers. I got the first outfit tried on but then my photographer a.k.a. my hubby decided to go play in the garage. Oh well! I guess selfies will have to do.
1st item: Necklace - returned
2nd item: Blue/white maxi dress - kept! Finding dresses that are long enough is sometimes hard to do and this dress was definitely long enough. I know it will be worn lots this spring/summer/fall. (Jean jacket from last Stitch Fix)
3rd item: Skinny jeans - returned. They were really comfy, but, I already have a pair or skinny jeans (I don't wear them all that often) and the price was just a bit too high to keep them.
4th item: Grey cardigan - kept. I really have gotten into sweaters and cardigans this winter but this cardigan is thin enough I can wear it into the summer. 
5th item: Light blue blouse - returned. Just didn't like it on me! 
March Stitch Fix, I'm already looking forward to ya!



3 comments:

  1. I agree with Liz... And the sweater looks super cozy! Thx for sharing what was in the box - inquiring minds must know. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fun to see! and your face in the last photo cracks me up. thanks sister :) oxox

    ReplyDelete