Monday, February 9, 2015

building my immunity

I had just finished brushing my teeth and was crawling into bed when Aaron looked over at me, with a puzzled expression, and asked "what's that noise?" I froze, listening, and sure enough, there was a slight scraping/tinkling sound. I quickly turned on my phone's flashlight and scanned the room, not catching anything. I then scanned the bathroom and that's when I saw her, the culprit. Thea was sitting contentedly on the vanity, licking ferociously at my just used tooth brush.
"Oh that's a little bit nasty," Aaron commented before I yelled "THEA!"
She quickly hopped down and scurried out of our room. We're not sure if that was the first time she has done that but we are kind of guessing it's not. I guess some extra cat germs are good for immunity, right?
**Extension to this post: Last night Aaron gave me the last Oreo. I put it on my night stand because I wasn't really hungry for it. Well, just now I decided to head in there to eat it - my mouth watering slightly because I haven't had breakfast yet and that chocolate cream filled cookie would really taste good. This, below, is what I find. Thanks, cats. {I guess to look on the bright side, the cats prevented me from eating chocolate for breakfast..!}

2 comments:

  1. I think the cats have used up their nine 'in the house' lives......out to the shed may be in their future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with mom. That's just nasty.

    ReplyDelete