Saturday, October 11, 2014

Saturdays + Sundays

Ever since I started my full time teaching job, I really appreciate the weekends.
1. I love sleeping in. (Sleeping in for me now, is around 9:00. I'm ready to get up at that time! I really have no desire to sleep until 11 anymore.)
2. I love being able to sit on the couch, with the window open, enjoying a cup of coffee.
3. I don't mind having Saturday be a "cleaning day". During the week Aaron and I really do not do any cleaning...and I drag my feet to wash any clothes or dishes on Monday - Friday. But come Saturday, I'm ready for a clean, fresh, fall smelling house.
4. I love catching up on blogs, catching up on my own blog, and not feeling guilty that there is something else I should be doing, school wise!
5. I love the feeling that on Sunday night, after 2 days of resting up, I feel {slightly} rejuvenated to tackle another week! Which, by the way, a three day week this coming week! Yippee!

Here's a few snapshots of our Saturday, this 11th day of October.

Aaron doing some fall cleaning in his "shop".
All prepped and ready for siding. It was supposed to come in Thursday/Friday this week, but didn't arrive - SO, next Tuesday it's supposed to get here. 
I think they're happy to have us home on Saturdays.

Now, I plan on listening to some Jim Reeves Christmas on Pandora and do some planning for next spring/summer! A trip is in the works as well as a lil German Shepherd pup.

3 comments: