Saturday, October 18, 2014

MN

We didn't have school Thursday or Friday so I cruised to my parents for a long weekend. It was nice to get away for a little bit. I love MN in the fall because the leaves, when they're changing colors, are gorgeous. Sadly, I missed the prime time of color changing but was happy to see a few trees still had their leaves - a few vibrant yellows with red mixed in.
It was a wonderful four days and I only wish my hubby could have made it! He spent his evenings re-siding our house and today was spent bowling so he stayed pretty busy - not missing me TOO much I hope! ;)




One of my goals was to take a picture of Koby with anything and everything that he found to put in his mouth. Unfortunately I didn't have my phone on me all the time...but these were two objects he had fun with. Definitely a retriever!

2 comments: