Thursday, October 23, 2014

pinterest funnies

This week has been a long week. 
Maybe it's because last week was so short. Or maybe it's because parent teacher conferences are coming up this coming Monday/Tuesday so I've been trying to get everything together for that. Probably a mix of both, but once again I am so excited it's Friday tomorrow. 
Here are a few things that made me smile - made my day - today.
1. There was a picture posted on instagram of a little boy I'm proud to call my nephew that was busy bowling. He's starting to look so grown up!
2. I also received a text picture message from my stepsister of her baby bump! Baby Q is due in February.
3. Lastly, I found myself browsing through my "haha" pinterest board and I couldn't help but chuckle at the things I had pinned. I thought I'd share one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment