Monday, July 7, 2014

Past Few Weeks

Where did the last few weeks go?! They honestly feel like a blur...but a fantastic type of blur.
It's not very often that my sister from Idaho, my sister from Minnesota, and my step-sister from Wyoming are all at the same place, at the same time. There were so many highlights from the past two weeks that I could mention, but I think I'll let the pictures do the talkin'.
Pictures are more fun to look at, anyway!
Chelsey and Archer stayed with us before Medora. On our way to Medora, we got a flat tire - in the pouring rain. Hence the second picture!
Pitchfork Fondue - Musical - Sightseeing
One of my top favorite places to visit.
Lake Days
Spending some time at the beach.
On the pontoon
Minnesota sunset
And in between all that throw in a parade, an awesome firework show, delicious food, good chats, and hilarious laughs. What great summer weeks.

1 comment: