Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekend Happenings

This last weekend Aaron and I made the trek to Minnesota to spend time with my side of the family. We had a wonderful time, with lots of good laughs. We even found out what Pipsissewa means! 
I always get a little sad when we drive out of my parent's driveway....knowing that what I was looking forward to for so long, is already in the past. But, every day is just one day closer to when we can all be together again! 
Tonight we came home to two very clingy and lonely kittens as well as a very cold house! Aaron turned the thermostat down to 56 when we left. Our little house is warming up quite nicely, though, and the cats are curled up contentedly on our laps. 
Now onto another week of work and school...uff. But, YAY for only two weeks until my middle sister comes and visits! 


1 comment:

  1. So excited! It's what's going to get me through this long stretch of work.

    ReplyDelete