Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ford Pickup

A hobby of my husbands is buying and selling pickups, fourwheelers, dirtbikes, or any other wheeled thing that runs (or doesn't run). I don't really understand it, but I don't need to! He enjoys it and makes him happy, so it makes me happy.
His most recent purchase - a 1984 Ford pickup. It reminds me so much of my grandpa's old pickup. The pickup that he and grandma would go on evening drives with, the pickup he would nap in on summer afternoons, the pickup that drove through the drifts of the storm of '97 to bring Elizabeth and I to their house...
Here is a picture I snapped on our way home from picking up the pickup. The sunset was beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful evening! Yes, many good memories of the old pickup, thanks for sharing this thought

    ReplyDelete