Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I'm a lucky lil sis


Throughout my 23 years of life I have had two amazingly supportive sisters. We get along so well and I enjoy every millisecond of every moment that we're together.

When I was going through all my things after getting married and sorting out what I wanted to bring with me into my new married life, I found a certain bag filled with wrapping paper bits...

{Leaving for college can be exciting but scary. I remember being very anxious about what college classes would be like, what my roommate was going to be like, what life in general would be like...
Looking back, I remember that I couldn't wait for that first weekend when I could come back to the place I was most comfortable at - home.}

Anyways, these were the wrapping paper bits and they were placed on various items, which were then placed in a big gift basket. Elizabeth and Kristin, thank you. You made your little sister feel pretty special and loved!
magnetic calendar
fingernail clipper
jump drive
sticky tack
phase 10 game
cough drops
gum
highlighters
Trailmix
computer paper
foot file
tape
pencils and erasers
I don't remember!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Laura, as a Mom, one of the most awesome gifts I could ever ask for is a family who loves each other, gets along well, enjoys being together, and shares a wonderful faith. You are the best !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps the last one was TUMS, I believe :)

    ReplyDelete