Thursday, April 7, 2016

flats

I usually don't write reviews on things, just because the reason for this blog is to print it off after a year or two and remember all the good times/things going on in our life. Getting shoes doesn't really fit into that category! That being said though, I recently ordered some flats that are just too comfortable not to review. (I'll probably delete this post after a few weeks. :) )
I've been on the look out for brown flats for awhile, just haven't bitten the bullet and bought a pair. I found these on Zappos and decided they looked nice (and they also had great reviews) so I decided to order. I'm glad I did! They are super comfortable! If you are on the lookout for new flats, I would recommend these! Click here to check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the rec! I love my flats but they aren't the best quality as I wanted to try them out before spending the big bucks :) so when these wear out, I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for flats for quite sometime and had three pairs from Zappos...I can't do cheap flats; I need arch support. I ordered these in a pewter kind of color and absolutely love them! I think I'm going to order some brown or black ones at some point, too... So thank you for posting this!! :-)

    ReplyDelete