Saturday, October 31, 2015

Stitch Fix #9

I was a little disappointed in my fix this time. I had requested warm, cozy clothes since it soon will be winter in North Dakota. I do feel my stylist sent warm clothes, I just didn't find myself loving the choices she picked.
Item #1: Winter Coat. It was very soft and felt very warm but last year I splurged on a really nice North Face coat that is about the length of this blue coat. So I decided against this one. Plus, I didn't love it. Returning.
Item #2: Purple Sweater. It was just okay for me. Kind of a boxy fit and I didn't think I liked it enough to spend $78 on it. Returning.
Item #3: Sweater Dress. I'm on the fence for this one. (I haven't checked out yet.) It is slightly form fitting but it is a thick material and it's long, which I really like. I wear lots of black in the winter, so maybe wear it with a vest? or jean jacket? But then would I get too hot? If you are reading this before Sunday (11-1-15), your opinion is wanted!
Item #4: Vest. Just didn't like. Returning.
Item #5: Fingerless Gloves. My fingers are the coldest part of my hands during the winter months, so why would I keep these? I could maybe wear them now, or in the spring... Returning.

3 comments:

  1. It's hard to give an opinion without seeing it on you, but I think a crisp collared shirt under the sweater dress would look super classy... And your Frye boots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sweater dresses - that one looks really cute! And being think is def a plus, as I've been disappointed with some that are too thin. Not sure how dressy you get, but you could wear it with a scarf &/or wide belt and boots? (I don't claim to know much about fashion, though! 😊)

    ReplyDelete