Saturday, October 10, 2015

Stitch Fix #7

I was deep cleaning our house all day (since the cats got the boot two days ago) so I really wasn't up for getting my picture taken in all the new clothes. I just really was not feeling very photogenic! My snap chats were proof of that...! :)
Item #1: Boot Cut Jeans: kept - I forgot to take a picture! But they were just a dark wash with no fading. Very professional and very comfortable so I kept them.
Item #2: Jacket: kept - I know I'll wear it a lot with black pants/skirts and plus I love to layer in the winter so I thought it would be a good addition to my closet.
Item #3: Black/Grey shirt: returned - It was a bit on the short side and the tight side. I could see myself wearing it now, but it had no room to shrink.
Item #4: Infinity scarf: returned - I just didn't really like it. And I didn't have much that would go with it...
Item #5: Striped dress: returned - The fabric was a bit too thin for my liking, as well as a bit too form fitting.
I was kind of disappointed with this fix with not keeping many pieces from it, but, on the other hand maybe our bank account was thankful for this fix?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment