Thursday, September 17, 2015

Stitch Fix #6

I'm just going to jump right into it!
Item #1: Paisley dress shirt - kept. I just really liked it! It's comfortable, not tight, and I don't have anything navy blue in my closet.

Item #2: khaki vest - kept. My stylist suggested pairing it with the dress shirt above, but I didn't really like that. So I pinterested and found that it'll go on top of jean. I also saw it worn a lot with a black/white striped shirt.
Item #3: scarf - kept. So warm and cozy!
Item #4: Skinny Jeans - kept. It seems like in every stitch fix box my stylist has sent skinny jeans...and I keep sending 'em back. But these ones, they are so comfy so I decided to keep them.

Item #5: Suede dress - kept. I wasn't crazy about this dress, but it just made sense to keep it since I kept everything else and if you keep everything, you get 20% off. (So total it was cheaper to keep it.) Still deciding what to put with it so any suggestions are welcome! :) Also, why are unposed pictures sometimes better than posed?!

So yep, I kept everything in this fix!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great fix this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I would put leggings with the dress. Love leggings in the fall and winter, looks good,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like suede for fall/winter!

    ReplyDelete