Thursday, September 3, 2015

Pebble Beach

This evening we spent some time on the beach of the third largest man made lake in the United States. The temperature has been in the high 90's this week and with no AC in the school, it makes for a pretty toasty day with my 18 kinders! And to come home to a house with, once again, no AC...let's just say the beach and water felt amazing.
We skipped rocks, talked about some land that potentially may come up for sale, watched Ruger chase waves, watched Ruger run up and down the shore, watched Ruger get scared of some birds, swam, walked up and down the beach, and did I mentioned we watched and chuckled at our dog? :)
Not quite sure why this was the first time we've ever been to Pebble Beach, but I know it won't be the last.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had the place to yourselves?! Sounds like a relaxing evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have the place to ourselves! A very pleasant surprise! :)

      Delete
  2. Ahh I just love Ruger - I noticed Ann's website is down, probably a good thing or I'd want to drop another $800 for a puppy!! Oh and this lake looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that too! I love looking at her site and seeing all the puppy/dog pictures! (and newborn puppy pics when they start having them!)

      Delete