Monday, September 7, 2015

crock pot potato soup

A few weeks ago my sister-in-law, Heather, had the idea of putting together a few freezer crock pot meals. What an awesome idea! Because #1 coming home to the smell of something cooking in the crock pot is wonderful #2 It's easy and #3 I do not like to cook. We put together 8 meals each on Saturday and I was so excited about them that I tried the first one on Sunday. I couldn't wait!
Score: 5/5

Ingredients:
4-6 small potatoes peeled and diced
2 cans cream of chicken
1 can cream of celery
1 pint half and half
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
6 TB melted butter
1 bunch of green onions thinly sliced
1/2 tsp pepper

Directions:
Combine all the ingredients (except cheese) in a crock pot and stir until combined. Cook on low for 6 hours.

I love that for the directions there is only one step. So easy! And we used the plastic crock pot liners...even easier. No cleaning up the crock pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment