Sunday, March 8, 2015

PC Week 16

I missed last week of my photo challenge. Oh well. Life just got in the way and I didn't get a picture taken. So here is a photo for this week! Aaron is building an air line (or something) for the garage. I have lost track of what he does out there but thought a fire shot would be kind of cool!
The weather has been beautiful lately, which got me outside and running for the first time this year! I am not a runner by any means, but finally decided that I should be more active. Three times a week, that's my goal...and that's really not that much. We have a nice trail by our house so why not take advantage of it?! We will see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job! it's great to be outside too with weather like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might turn into a runner after all

    ReplyDelete