Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Phase 2, Day 1

I've kind of lumped our garage building into three phases. Our garage floor is complete - check it out here - which was phase one. Phase two has begun, which is putting up the walls/roof. And phase three will be putting on the steel roof/siding.
Here is a picture of phase two in progress. I went to work at 8, got back at 5, and this was done!

On an unrelated note, I have barely had time to breathe these last two weeks with preparing for school! I have loved getting my classroom colorful and cheery and ready for my kids - but it is a lot of work. Classroom pictures to come soon! We don't have air conditioning in the school and so at the end of my work days, when I'm sticky with sweat, I just don't feel like taking pictures. 
On that note, school starts tomorrow! For kindergarten it's just a meet and greet so Friday is technically our "first" day of school. I feel ready, nervous, excited, anxious, a little bit scared, and curious. I'm curious about my students, how the days will go, will my lessons go well? what will the dynamic be of my classroom? will they be a busy bunch or more easy going? So many "I wonders"! 

1 comment:

  1. The garage looks very nice,adds so mucho your house.
    I'm so anxious to hear about your first day of school, I'll be thinking of you all day tomorrow

    ReplyDelete