Saturday, August 23, 2014

Our Honeymoon


This August day has been cold, windy, cloudy, and it has been raining non-stop. I must admit, I woke up late (it's so easy to sleep in when it's cloudy/rainy out) and haven't done much of anything. 
I think it'll just be one of those days. It's a good Yanni listening day.

Anyways, I was going through all the photo albums on my computer and came across our honeymoon album. And I realized I never posted any pictures!

We headed to the state south of us and I really enjoyed it. Aaron planned it all - and he did good!

So, here is a glimpse of our honeymoon...1 year and 2 months later!
Our cabin
Aaron modeling the outside of our cabin.
At a super interesting museum in Deadwood.
Left - Wild Bill Hickok's final poker hand and gun.
Right - A needle used during that time period.
Downtown Deadwood
Aaron made us hamburgers in our little kitchenette one day for lunch before our hike.
View during our hike
Hubby and I
A waterfall along the way.
Here we are, eating at Jake's - Kevin Costner's restaurant.
It was fancy and expensive.
A terrible storm the night before we left.
I was biting my fingernails with worry while Aaron wanted to go in the hottub!

I would love to go back! Maybe for our 50th... :)

1 comment: