Sunday, January 26, 2014

Our Bathroom

When we first walked through our house when we were contemplating buying it, Aaron immediately had a vision of taking out the wall between two bedrooms to make one large master bedroom and in one of the bedroom's closets, adding a master bath. I nodded in agreement, but honestly, it seemed like a lot of work. After all, I thought our house would be just fine without the remodeling.
It was a lot of work. Aaron (with the help of his brothers, dad, and myself) would come home from his job and work well into the evening . I can remember wondering, on those hot 90+ degree summer days, if it was worth it.


But, it was worth it! When we have company it is so nice to not have to all share one bathroom.
I am a neutral/earth colors kind of girl...so I kind of went out of my comfort zone in painting it gold with red. I like it though! I also am a fan of the bronze accessories...they do not show water marks as much as silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment