Saturday, January 18, 2014

Ninja!

Every time we go over to my in-laws place, I drool over their blender. So, after some research, I invested in one this afternoon. 
A Ninja! 
And what a great time to invest in one, too! Jeremy, one of our friends from college, is here visiting on his way out west to start his job so I've been busy making iced drinks. He also used to work at a coffee shop so he gave us some good tips on how to make coffee drinks. 
I don't have that much experience with blenders, but this one crushes ice cubes amazingly. I am impressed! On a scale of 1 to 5, I would definitely give it a 5.
Now, I think I will spend some time searching on pinterest for some blended food/drinks to make!

1 comment:

  1. That's good to know, we tried to chop ice with our old blender, but it just couldn't break it up, this one does?

    ReplyDelete