Saturday, November 19, 2016

life lately

Saturday mornings are when I feel the itch to blog and update things around here!
It's been a fast August, September, October, and November! I'm lovin' teaching...does each year just get better and better? That's what I'm told.
October found me in the cities with my old roommate, visiting my middlest sister. The three days were spent shopping, eating out, segway-ing, eating out, going to Mall of America, eating out, hiking, eating out. I feel like we ate out a lot? ha!



 
 Let's see - the next weekend Aaron and I spent Sunday afternoon riding fourwheeler outside of Mandan beside the river. Aaron decided to bring his swimming trunks to show just how beautiful the weather has been in North Dakota in November!





While here, Aaron brought his go-pro with. That's a cool little tool! The photos below are taken with that...which takes a photo every 30 seconds. (So I think we ended up with over 2000 photos? ha!) SO, Kristin, if Blair is ever curious what the trails look like around here, just let me know! I'll send ya the photos!





 
Later on in November Aaron and I spent an evening at Lake Sakakawea with Ruger. Once again, taking advantage of this unusually nice weather!



And then, the next weekend I traveled to the cities again for a girls weekend with my mother and sisters, and Zane! 








Whew! Ended up adding a lot more pictures than I was planning to! Next weekend, Thanksgiving, Aaron and I are headed to my folks' place and then 26 days after T-giving we're headed to Florida to spend a few days at the beach. Happy end of November! 

2 comments: