Friday, February 26, 2016

Stitch Fix...Again!

I decided to start up Stitch Fix again...I kind of missed getting the fixes when I stopped! So, without further ado, here is my latest fix.

1. Cube Print Faux Wrap Dress $78.00 - Returned     I liked it, just not not enough for the price. And plus, it was a bit shorter than I like. I teach kinders, so when I think about clothes, I tend to think about how they'd fair with bending over and kneeling on the floor.


2. Lex Textured Knit Dress $74.00 - Returned.    Again, too short.


3. Knit Cardigan $48.00 - Kept      I know I'll wear it in the winter as well as the summer! Here, I paired it with a belt, just to spruce it up a bit.


4. Funnel Neck Sweatshirt $64.00 - Returned    I like the idea of "dress" sweatshirts, since I like wearing them on casual Fridays. This one though, was a bit on the tight side and I just wasn't all that fond of it.


5. Split Neck Blouse $48.00 - Returned     I liked it, but I don't have enough things to go with it!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, the cardigan looks very nice, lots of opportunity to wear this.

    ReplyDelete