Sunday, July 5, 2015

Montana/Idaho 2015

The first stop on our trip: Virginia City, MT
Virginia City was neat! We ended up getting there at 9 o'clock in the morning and all the little doors into the ghost town buildings don't open until 10, so, we meandered around taking in the sites with zero other tourists. Which was nice! I got some good photos without the modern aspect of cars lining the street. 
Second stop on our trip: Twin Falls, ID
The second stop was to see my eldest sister and her family! And it never gets old seeing the Twin Falls gorge, plus, I finally got to see base jumpers! Five of them to be exact.
We helped my sister and her family move into their brand new home, built by my brother in law... (and I got a twinge of new-house-fever!) and I spent time in the afternoons playing trucks with Zane.
 "Play with me Auntie Laura? Peese?" HOW could I say no to that?! I also got to experience Chick-Fil-A for the first time (oh how I wish we had one in Bismarck!) and as I sit here now, I'm wishing I would have gotten a certain gold decorative pig...! Oh well, I'll have to enjoy the cuteness of seeing one when I visit Kristin, again. :)

2 comments:

  1. At first glance it looked like Blair was smoking a pipe in the house picture. haha.

    ReplyDelete