Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Life lately in January '16

Aaron started cross fit.

I started going to the gym.

I also started watching Downton Abbey. I cruised through seasons 1,2, and 3 this last weekend. Ugh, don't ask me how my eyes felt on Sunday night.

Gearing up for Kindergarten starts this Thursday. It's kind of like parent teacher conferences for 10 weeks, once a week...you always have to be "on".

Ruger is starting to lay nicely in the evenings. It is SO nice not having to worry about him chewing on everything in sight. It's also nice not having to worry about him having an accident! I loved Ruger as a puppy...but to be honest I am thankful the puppy stage is on it's way out. :)

And that's about all that's happening around here. January and February get kind of long so I'm thankful for the things happening that make the dreary, cold days not quite so long. (Although, I am thankful for the evenings of not having to do anything except cuddle under a blanket with hot chocolate/hot cider and read a book. Or lately in my case, watch Downton Abbey.)

Happy Tuesday! And yay for no school next Monday!

2 comments:

  1. How does Aaron like Cross Fit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's liking it! He says it really works him out but he does like it. Three days a week he has been going.

      Delete